Students are encouraged to participate in sports, clubs, or other extra-curricular activities that appeal to them. Busy students are happy students.
FALL WINTER I
Boy's Football Boy’s Basketball
Girl’s Volleyball Girl's Bowling
Co-ed Soccer Girl's Dance
Co-ed Cross Country
WINTER II SPRING
Boy's Wrestling Boy's Baseball
Girl's Basketball Girl's Softball
To participate in interscholastic sports, you must have the following:
1. A current ASB card from the middle schools these cost $15.
2. A medical physical within the past 2 years performed by a certified physician.
3. Medical insurance (This can be your own or one available through the school).
4. A completed athletic packet.
6. A signed emergency card.
7. As of June, be 15 years of age or younger.
The new on-line athletic registration forms! Click here to access the pages.
Last Modified on February 4, 2009