9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Kinder Gingerbread Men Decorating~MPR
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM 5th Grade to Nutcrakcer~ RHS Auditorium
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM 1st Grade Candy Houses~MPR
Thank you for attending your child’s conference. We had a great turnout!.
I would like to thank our wonderful PEAK partners : Advance Pediatric Dentistry and Bill & Debbie Robertson Nissan. They have assisted us in many of our ATP activities!
A few reminders:
* Winter is near! Please send your student (s) to school with appropriate attire. When the weather is significantly below freezing, students will have an alternative recess inside the building. Until then, all students will play outside on the playground.
* Attendance is critical for students’ academic success. Please ensure your child arrives on time by 9:00a and remains in school until 3:40p. Help us to ensure quality instruction is not interrupted by limiting phone calls to the classroom for student checkout or last minute arrangements.
* It is important for students to be in class the entire day.
Early departures disrupt the learning for your child and all of the other students in the class. Because every minute of learning is crucial, the office will not interrupt your child’s classroom after 3:00 p.m. (1:00 p.m. on Wednesday) for students to be released early.
* No parking on the north side of pearl between Rd. 40 & Rd. 36.
* There is no drop-off at the north end of the building, this area is for bussing and walkers only.
* Drop off area located at the south end of the building by the basketball courts. Cars will enter and pull all the way forward to the fenced area for drop-off & pick -up.
Thanks again for all your support, I wish you and your family a wonderful and safe holiday season.