SchoolPay is accessed through the PowerSchool Parent Portal, login below.
Once logged into the Parent Portal, click SchoolPay in the webpage banner.
First time logging in? After clicking the SchoolPay link in the Parent Portal, you'll be prompted with the below screen. Choose 'New to SchoolPay'.
SchoolPay is a single source to make online payments for your child. Purchase an ASB card, yearbook, pay for athletic fees or a library fine, and add funds to your child meal account all in one place. Make payments for all children in a single transaction. Setup low balance and automatic payment plans for your child's meal accounts. SchoolPay is web-based and allows payments from computers and mobile devices.
For help creating a Parent Portal account, see our tutorials or contact your school's main office.
For help navigating the SchoolPay website, email email@example.com or call 888-88-MYPAY (888-886-9729).
- Parent Quick Start Guide
- Introduction to SchoolPay Handout
- SchoolPay - Food Service Payments Handout
- VIDEO: Setup Low Balance AutoPay for Meal Accounts (1 min)
- VIDEO: Edit Stored Payment Information for Meal Accounts (2 min)
- VIDEO: Review Purchase History (2 min)
- Staff Account Setup for Meal Payment