School sites may be closed, but learning is still an expectation. Teachers are contacting students through student emails, phone, and Teams. Some teachers are holding online classes as well; see the calendar for when Virtual Classes are scheduled.
Student expectations for learning include:
- Independent reading for 30 minutes, five days per week
- Practice instruments or music as directed by their music teacher
- Physical exercise as directed by their PE/Health teacher
- Complete all math assignments
- Complete district weekly lessons
- Respond to teacher emails
- Ask questions
For questions, please call (509) 543-6742.
Information about grading can be found at https://www.psd1.org/Page/11478/
During the site closure, students may find they need help with their laptops. Parents/guardians and students can contact Helpdesk directly at (509) 543-6710 for technology support. If the student needs to exchange the laptop or get a new charging cord, please contact the school at (509) 543-6742.