Learn About Pasco's Highly Capable Services!
Haga clic aquí para leer esto en español.
Щелкните здесь, чтобы прочитать это на русском языке.
Pasco School District provides Highly Capable Services in math and/or reading. Highly Capable services are available on every campus in grades K-12. To learn more about our services, click on one of the links below!
- For grades K-1 Talent Development Services, click HERE.
- For grades 2-5 School Based Services, click HERE.
- For grades 2-5 Spectrum and Bilingual Spectrum services, click HERE.
MIDDLE SCHOOL SERVICES
- For grades 6-8 School Based Services, click HERE.
HIGH SCHOOL SERVICES
- For Open Enrollment High School Services, please email HiCap@psd1.org.
Pasco School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, age, religion, color, national origin, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of trained guide dog or service animal. Pasco School District provides equal access to the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and other designated youth groups. Questions and complaints of alleged discrimination should be addressed to the following designated employees: Title IX and Civil Rights Compliance Officer-Sarah Thornton; 1215 W. Lewis St., Pasco, WA 99301, 509-543-6700, firstname.lastname@example.org; and Sec. 504 Coordinator-Kristi Docken, 1215 W. Lewis St., Pasco, WA 99301, 509-543-6700, email@example.com.