What is Microsoft Forms?
Microsoft Forms is a simple app that lets teachers easily create quizzes, collect feedback from teachers and parents, or plan class and staff activities.
Forms was designed using direct feedback from educators looking for a simple way to formatively assess student learning and monitor learning progress on an ongoing basis.
Teachers are using Microsoft Forms in pedagogically substantive ways to improve student outcomes:
- Formative Assessment
- Differentiating Instruction
- Peer Collaboration (students creating their own Forms in groups)
- Increasing Student Engagement
Teachers also used Microsoft Forms for professional learning and to increase their efficiency and routine teaching tasks, such as:
- Communicating with Parents
- Professional Development through Reflective Practice