Hello Parents & Students!
This is a place where you can have some of your questions answered regarding Back To School and Virtual Learning 2.0. We hope you find your answer here and encourage you to contact your teacher or the front office if you would like further information or your question was not answered.
How do I get to class on the first day of school?
ALL teachers will be sending out their Zoom invites on Teams (our home base). Please see the video attached to learn how to access your My apps and Teams.
What is the difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous?
- Synchronous time is when you are meeting with your teacher and peers on ZOOM.
- Asynchronous is time when you are reviewing content and completing assignments on your own.
- Each week you will have both synchronous and asynchronous learning for each class.
What are Office Hours?
- All of you Teachers are available on ZOOM during office hours.
- Office hours are from 2:30-3:20 daily M-F
- Office hours are for students and parents access
- This time is for you to gain support.
- Reminder! This is a public forum, email or individual calls might be more appropriate for personal information like grades.
Where and when do I pick up my students laptop?
- Contact the school's office at 509-547-4542. If you are 8th grade, you are still using the same laptop you had last year.
How do I communicate with my teachers?
There are many ways to communicate with your teachers, you can email, or Class Dojo.
How do I access my e-mail? How do I start an email?
Accessing my Digital Calendar
How do I use my One Drive?
One Note/Class Notebook
How to access One Note/Class Notebook (Click the red link)
How to add a page and how to type
How do I draw in my Class Notebook?
How do I use the Dictate tool in my Class Notebook
How do I upload my own notes in my Class Notebook
How do I use Immersive Reader and why?
Check out our in depth video video about Immersive Reader and how you can use it to communicate with your teachers. It's also a great tool for forms that aren't in your preferred language!