COVID Leave of Absence (related to COVID-19)
Do you need to take a leave of absence for one or more of the following reasons related to COVID-19?
- You are subject to state, federal or local quarantine or isolation order related to COVID-19.
- You have been advised by a healthcare professional to self-quarantine due to the concerns related to COVID-19.
- You have been in close contact to someone with COVID-19.
- You have symptoms related to COVID-19, are suspected to have COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are caring for an individual who is subject to quarantine or has been advised to quarantine related to COVID-19.
- You are caring for or living with someone with COVID-19 or someone with symptoms.
- You need to care for your child whose school or place of care is closed (or childcare provider is unavailable) due to COVID-19.
The FFCRA, Families First Coronavirus Act Expired on December 31, 2020.
Please click on the Leave of Absence Programs/Act Information link here or the link on the previous page for information on leave programs/acts that maybe avaliable to you.
If you would like more information on Paid Family and Medical Leave and Coronavirus, COVID-19 click here.
Leave of Absence Forms
Forms you may need:
- Healthcare Provider Release Form- If you need a medical release, this form is available for you to use with your healthcare provider.
- Notice of Return to Work Form- This form is completed on the first working day back after the leave is completed. Please do not postdate forms.
Do you have any questions?
Contact Abigail Iracheta, HR Generalist