COVID Leave of Absence (related to COVID-19)
Do you need to take a leave of absence for one or more of the following reasons related to COVID-19?
- You are subject to state, federal or local quarantine or isolation order related to COVID-19.
- You have been advised by a healthcare professional to self-quarantine due to the concerns related to COVID-19.
- You have been in close contact to someone with COVID-19.
- You have symptoms related to COVID-19, are suspected to have COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are caring for an individual who is subject to quarantine or has been advised to quarantine related to COVID-19.
- You are caring for or living with someone with COVID-19 or someone with symptoms.
- You need to care for your child whose school or place of care is closed (or childcare provider is unavailable) due to COVID-19.
The FFCRA, Families First Coronavirus Act Expired on December 31, 2020.
Please click on the Leave of Absence Programs/Act Information link here or the link on the previous page for information on leave programs/acts that maybe avaliable to you.
If you would like more information on Paid Family and Medical Leave and Coronavirus, COVID-19 click here.
Leave of Absence Forms
Forms you may need:
- Healthcare Provider Release Form- If you need a medical release, this form is available for you to use with your healthcare provider.
- Notice of Return to Work Form- This form is completed on the first working day back after the leave is completed. Please do not postdate forms.
Do you have any questions?
Contact Kellie Lacey, Human Resources Generalist