Welcome to McLoughlinAction Team for Partnerships (ATP)Our ATP meets once a month and works to help facilitate activities that will help our students to meet the goals necessary to be successful students. This year the plan is to meet the last Thursday of the month.We are always looking for parents and community members to be a part of this team. Please feel free to contact us any time to discuss ATP, and what we do to help make McLoughlin a great place for students!Co-ChairsMelissa Abel - School NurseDelia Wittlake - ELD TeacherMinutes: ATP min (Click to see)Next meeting -April 26, 2021 @ 5:30Zoom Meeting Link: https://psd1-org.zoom.us/j/81417245519?pwd=aTd1SWtyRHZraEcyWTJYd3RTVGIyQT09Hope to see you there
What does an Action Team for Partnerships do?
· Create a welcoming school environment for families
· Engage families and the community in ways that support student achievement and success
Each school's ATP will conduct the following activities:
· Write a One-Year Action Plan for Partnerships with activities linked to selected goals in the School Improvement Plan
· Integrate all family and community involvement activities conducted by teachers and school groups in the One-Year Action Plan for Partnerships
· Recruit and recognizes other teachers, parents, community members for leadership and participation in family and community involvement activities
· Implement, coordinate, publicize, and oversee the planned involvement activities
· Monitor progress, assess the strengths and weaknesses of implemented involvement activities, document results, and resolve problems
· Report progress to school and district staff
· Replace departing ATP members
· Continue improving the school's program of family and community involvementAll Means All!!
Also, McLoughlin participates in Box tops for Education. Please save Box Tops and send them to school.