College in the High School
Your student is currently enrolled in a College in the High School course at Pasco High. To receive college credit thru Central Washington University - you will need to provide Parent Consent. Here are the options for parent consent:
Parents/Guardians have the following options to provide their consent for their student(s) to take CWU College in the High School Courses for this term.
- Clicking the parental consent link, they received in their email address from our system. (students provide a parent/guardian email address when creating their application and an automated email is sent to the email address the student provides once they select a course to apply for)
- Parents/guardians can sign the parent consent agreement through the student’s dashboard when the student logs into their registration account through the student portal on https://cihs.cwu.edu
- Parents/guardians can fill out the attached parent consent form and give it to their school’s Reviewer to upload it to the student’s supporting document tab on https://cihs.cwu.edu
- Parents/guardians can call our office and provide parental consent over the phone. Our offices are open Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- English speakers may call 509-963-1381
- Spanish speakers may call 509-963-1748
This is due by 5 pm on October 21st. Please call Mrs. Machado if you have any questions at 509-547-5581 ext 3817.