JOIN OUR TEAM!
First time internal applicant?
Click on the "internal" link at the top right of the application page. A passcode is required to complete the shorter internal application. You may call Employee Services for that code. Once your account is established, you can log in at the top of the application page to view future internal positions.
Need to schedule a clerical or bilingual test?
Call our district receptionist at 509-543-6700 to make an appointment.
Interested in applying for a paraeducator position?
You must meet one of the below requirements:
- Have an AA Degree or higher
- College credits (48 Semester or 72 Quarters) at the 100 level or above
- Paraeducator test with a Score of 461 or higher (see below for tesing information)
ParaPro Assessment Testing
ParaPro assessment testing is available remotely from your own computer at home or another secure location.
Prior to taking the test remotely, you must confirm that your computer and testing environment meet the necessary requirements. After doing so, you can then register and schedule your appointment directly with ProProctor. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. eastern time. The test cost is $91.
ESD 123 offers paraeducator assessment testing twice a week at their Pasco facility. The test consists of:
- 90 multiple-choice questions
- 2.5 hour time limit
- $75 fee
For more information and to register, visit the ESD 123 website.
- About ETS ParaPro Assessment
- Assessment Tutorial
- About ParaPro Testing at ESD 123
- ESD 123 Testing Dates & Registration