CHS ATHLETICS CONTACT INFORMATIONAthletic Director: John Cazier 509-543-6786 x5524 -- firstname.lastname@example.orgAthletic Secretary: Kristen Fifer 509-543-6786 x5739 -- email@example.comFax: 509-543-6739Athletic Office Hours: 7:30am to 3:30pm
WE ARE CHIAWANA
August 14th, 2020
COVID-19 Release form has been added to all Family ID registrations. Please log in to your Family ID account and update the COVID agreement.
1. Log in, select VIEW OR UPDATE MY REGISTRATIONS
2. Select your current 2020-2021 registration
3. On the right-hand side, find the down arrow and select EDIT
4. Scroll down to AGREEMENTS
5. Click YES, I AGREE to the COVID Release agreement
5. Click SAVE
6. Log Out
August 11th, 2020 update
District 8 schools (Spokane/Tri-Cities) will not be participating in the Fall Alternate Season. The traditional Fall sports have been moved to a modified season calendar. Please see this link from the WIAA for more information:
All dates and information are subject to change as guidance is updated from the state and health department.
There are no practices scheduled at this time
Save The Date
- 2020-2021 Chiawana Sports Registration now available -- Go to FamilyID.com to register
Ticket prices for all regular season Mid-Columbia Conference athletic contests are as follows:
- Adults: $5
- Senior Citizens: $3
- Students without ASB card: $5
- Home students with ASB card: Free
- Visiting students with ASB card: $3
- Seniors with local city Gold Cards - Free
- Elementary & Middle School students: $3*
* Elementary and Middle School students are not admitted into athletic contests on their own. There must be a paying, supervising adult present at all times.
Please see www.mid-columibaconference.com for current schedules, playoff brackets, league contacts, venue directions and other information (link: http://www.mid-columbiaconference.com)
CLEARING AN ATHLETE TO RIDE HOME FROM AN AWAY GAME WITH ANOTHER ADULTBoth parties (must be adults) involved -- Please email the athletic office or provide a written note as well as a verbal confirmation (can be a voicemail)SPORTS REGISTRATION INFORMATIONThe 2020-2021 school year Family ID registration is now open! Go to FamilyID http://www.familyid.com/chiawana-high-school to sign up for sports for the 2020-2021 school year. You may sign up for all of the sports you are interested in at one time.
To register, you will need:1. Current sport physical (not well-child visit) Please submit it to Athletic Dept. in person or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or UPLOAD physical to your Family ID account.2. ASB sticker - $20 (PAY THIS IN AUGUST 2020 for 2020-2021 school year)3. All athletic fines must be cleared.4. Have your medical insurance available to look at.If you do not have medical insurance, you can purchase Student Accident & Sickness Coverage through Myers, Stevens, & Toohey Co. Visit www.myers-stevens.com or call 800-827-46955. If you are attending CBC or WSU Running Start, a Running Start Contract must be filled out and brought to the Athletic Office with a copy of your current CBC/WSU schedule. You must provide proof of enrollment every quarter/semester in which you sign up for classes.6. If you anticipate participating in summer activities, you will have to register for that sport or sports.7. Show your ASB sticker to Mrs. Fifer or Mr. Cazier in the Athletic Office BEFORE the first practice.Click on individual sports to the left for games, practice schedules and other information (cliq a la izquierda para horarios de deportes).Click here for information about Chiawana sports gear.
Why CHS Boosters?
- Booster supports all students, all clubs, all sports
- Booster provides the ability for sports and clubs to raise funds
- Booster provides financial support to sports, clubs and activities at CHS whenever we can!
Sportsmanship at Chiawana High School --Be Loud --Be Proud --Be Positive!To read more about CHS Fan Sportsmanship, click here .