Pasco parent and student login to PowerSchool
Welcome to Pasco School District's PowerSchool Parent Portal. The Parent Portal is the primary source of information about your child's school activities. View attendance, assignment, grade and schedule information, as well as pay school fees, load money onto lunch accounts and update emergency contact information. View multiple children through one PowerSchool account – even if the students attend different schools!
Please note that the below procedures are for PARENTS only, students will continue to log into PowerSchool with their district username and password.
• Video Tutorial - How to create a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account | (Spanish)
• How to create a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account | (Spanish)
• How to add a student to an existing account | (Spanish)
• What to do if you cannot log into PowerSchool Parent Portal | (Spanish)
Elementary Report Cards
- Elementary Report Card Guide for Parents
- Sample Elementary Report Cards (K-5th)