- Must be a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization or government agency to be able to distribute information.
- All material must be in both English and Spanish (save as a 2-page PDF). The district will not translate materials.
- All material must be submitted at least 5 days prior to date of distribution.
- All material must be approved by the Public Affairs Office prior to distribution.
The flyer must:
- Have social, recreational and/or educational value to students
- Be sponsored by a verifiable nonprofit organization in Benton or Franklin counties
- Be screened for the appropriateness of its content
- Prominently display contact information and other important information, such as date, time, location, details, sponsoring organization and registration link
- Be consistent with the district’s goals and policies
- Contain the statement: This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the Pasco School District. This statement will automatically be applied through the e-Flyer system so there is no need to alter your document.
All of the above criteria must be met for approval to be granted. For more information, please see Pasco School District Policy #4320 and Procedure 4320P.