(click the photo for more information, and to register as a community organization)
ELECTRONIC FLYER DELIVERY
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
· Visit www.peachjar.com
· Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type).
· Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
While the delivery system is changing, criteria for distribution remain the same.
· Must be a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization or government agency to be able to distribute information.
· All material must be in both English and Spanish. The district will not translate material.
· All material must state “This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by Pasco School District.”
· All material must be submitted at least 5 days prior to date of distribution.
· All material must be approved by the Public Affairs Office prior to distribution.All of the above criteria must be met for approval to be granted.For more information, please see Pasco School District Policy #4320 and Procedure 4320P.To avoid uploading 2 separate flyers for English and Spanish, save your flyer as a multi-page PDF.