Pasco School District
Helpful Tips For Electronic Print Shop Users
Warning: Please do not attempt to use the electronic system until your site is activated.
1. Teachers can begin ordering Daily and Non-Daily orders two weeks before school starts.
2. Remember your No Print Shop Day: Elementary - No Printing on Friday
Middle & High School - No Printing on Thursday
3. Access Electronic Print Shop via MyApps & select the "Prisma Direct" Icon
4. When launching the software for the first time you will be asked to enter your Location "School Name".
5. Familiarize yourself with the Print Shop Guidelines. The guidelines are included on our webpage and can be viewed by logging into the District's Website; navigate to the Departments tab and select Print Shop. Your buildings' Print Shop Liaison is the person who works to provide assistance with issues you might have and as a contact for the Print Shop. If you have other questions or concerns you can contact Print Shop at 543-6768.