Do's & Dont's
Student safety is our number one priority. Our schools have safety plans in place to handle natural disasters, security issues, and other emergency situations, in coordination with local law enforcement and first responders.
Help us keep your child safe by following these emergency DOs and DON’Ts.
- Bookmark our website: We will post the latest available information on our homepage. Check back frequently for updates and instructions on when and where you can pick up your child if parent pick-up is necessary.
- Download our Mobile App and follow us on Facebook: Our Mobile App gives you instant notification on your phone. Search for Pasco School District in your App store to download.
- Get Connected: Make sure we have your current phone number and email address so we can reach you quickly with an automated call, text, or email about an emergency situation. Update your contact information with your school office or in PowerSchool.
- Rush to the school. Additional people on the scene distract first responders from their primary job – student safety. Instead, check our website, social media feeds, your email, or your phone for information and instructions.
- Call the school or district offices. During emergencies, we may not be available to answer calls. Instead, check our website, social media feeds, your email, or your phone for information and instructions.