Pasco School District observes flag lowering orders, pursuant to presidential proclamation and at the direction of Gov. Inslee. We share flag lowering orders with our staff, families and community, so they are aware of the reasons for the flag lowering.
- September 29 - Flag Lowering Notice in Recognition of Senator Dianne Feinstein
- October 12 - Flag Lowering Notice in Recognition of Lives Lost During Hamas Attack
- October 26 - Flag Lowering Notice in Honor and Remembrance of Victims Who Lost Lives in Lewiston, Maine
- November 27 - Flag Lowering Notice in Honor and Remembrance of former First Lady of the United States, Rosalynn Carter
- December 4 - Flag Lower Notice in Honor and Remembrance of Sandra Day O'Connor