Under federal law, Pasco School District is prohibited from releasing identifiable student records (except student directory information) without your permission. Student records include, but are not limited to:
- Achievement test scores
- Attendance records
- Disciplinary records
You should know the following regarding student records:
- You have the right to review your child’s student records in the presence of school personnel.
- You may ask the school to amend a record you believe is inaccurate. To do so, clearly identify in writing the change requested, and specify why it is inaccurate.
- Student records may be disclosed without consent to school officials with legitimate educational interests.
Request Student Records
For student records requests, please contact the last school attended (for transcript requests please visit the transcript page on the PSD website).
- Email Chiawana High School
- Email Pasco High School
- Email New Horizons High School
- Delta High School: Please contact your home school to request transcripts or student records
If you have questions or concerns about the student records policy or wish to review or amend student records, contact your building principal.