Contact Our Board
If you need immediate assistance regarding a student, staff, educational or operational issue, contact our Superintendent's Office at 509-546-2801.
Community members may also contact the board and superintendent by emailing the Board. Any messages sent through this email address will go to the entire school board. The school board president will respond to these emails on behalf of the entire school board.
About Student Representatives
Each year, the Pasco School District looks for three students interested in being a Student Board Representative for the school year.
- Serve as liaison between the governing body of the school district and high school students.
- Serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors. The student representatives will provide insight and support to the Board’s understanding of student issues and perspectives.
- Represent their high schools in accordance with the following qualifications, selection procedures, and responsibilities.
Qualifications for Application
- The student must be in grade 11 or 12 during the term.
- The student must be in proper academic standing equivalent to participation in athletics or other student activities and maintain proper academic standing throughout his or her term.
- The student will be expected to maintain personal standards of behavior appropriate to participation in student activities.
- The student must be willing to convey student opinion to the Board of Directors and report Board deliberations and actions to the student body.
Applications open in June each year.