Stay Connected with Pasco School District
Pasco School District is committed to delivering lifelong education, sharing community resources, celebrating students and staff, and looking to the future. The district utilizes a variety of tools and approaches to ensure Pasco families, staff, and other stakeholders have access to ongoing, two-way communication with district personnel.
1. Connect with us through Social Media
2. Subscribe to the Positively Pasco E-Newsletter
- School district news is delivered to your inbox including an update after each board of education meeting.
3. Download the Pasco School District Smartphone App from the iTunes App Store® or Google Play®
- View your student(s) grades, lunch balances, bus route, attendance, and more!
- Stay up-to-date with school and district news
- Use the Tip Line to anonymously report problems or positive feedback regarding your school or the district
4. Explore this site
- For news, parent and student resources, and more!
5. Get Involved
- Contact your neighborhood school for information on parent organizations and volunteer opportunities.