Pasco School District 2023-24 101 Ambassador Program
The application for the 2023-2024 Ambassador Program is now closed!The PSD Ambassador Program was designed to give Pasco parents, community members, staff, and students a deeper understanding of the day-to-day operations of the District. The group will meet once a month, from November through May, and attendees will learn more about the District’s leadership, strategic direction, educational programs, student services, operations, and school finance.
When: November 2023 – May 2024 (7 months/sessions)
- November 8, 6 - 7:30 pm, Booth Building, Board Room, 1215 W. Lewis St., Pasco: Overview of PSD and Public Affairs
- December 6, 6 - 7:30 pm, Pasco High School, Library, 108 N 10th Ave, Pasco: Safety and Security & Capital Updates (New HS's)
- January 17, 6 - 7:30 pm, Three Rivers Elementary, Pasco: Instruction & Special Programs
- February 21, 6 - 7:30 pm, Ray Reynolds MS: Social & Emotional Learning and Special Education
- March 6, 6 - 7:30 pm, New Horizons High School, 2020 W Argent Rd, Pasco: Fiscal Services & Employee Services
- April 17, 6 - 7:30 pm, Richard C. Lenhart Transportation Building., Pasco: Nutrition Services & Transportation
- May 14, 6:30 - 7 pm, Booth Building Board Room: Graduation and Recognition at School Board Meeting
Who: The program is made up of staff, parents, and community members who reside in Pasco and have an interest in the district.