- Peachjar for Families
- Peachjar for Community Organizations
- Flyer Approval Guidelines
- Staff Resources
Our district wants families to know about district-approved community programs and resources offered by organizations like yours! Peachjar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers. There are many additional benefits to using Peachjar—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school!
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
- Review Peachjar’s Guide for Community Organizations for information about discount pricing, flyer creation tips, and more
- Go to ‘Post & Notify’ in your account to submit a flyer
After you hit submit, your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s web flyerboard for your selected duration of time. For more information on the process or pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-997-2117.
- Must be a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization or government agency to be able to distribute information.
- All material must be in both English and Spanish (save as a 2-page PDF). The district will not translate materials.
- All material must be submitted at least 5 days prior to date of distribution.
- All material must be approved by the Public Affairs Office prior to distribution.
The flyer must:
- Have social, recreational and/or educational value to students
- Be sponsored by a verifiable nonprofit organization in Benton or Franklin counties
- Be screened for the appropriateness of its content
- Prominently display contact information and other important information, such as date, time, location, details, sponsoring organization and registration link
- Be consistent with the district’s goals and policies
- Contain the statement: This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the Pasco School District. This statement will automatically be applied through the e-Flyer system so there is no need to alter your document.
Learn more about distributing electronic flyers by utilizing some of these online resources.
- How to Distribute Flyers
- Training Webinar Schedule via Peachjar
- Design Templates
If your file is not in PDF format, here is how you can convert it:
In Microsoft Word, go to 'File' and click 'Save as Adobe PDF'.
In Adobe Photoshop, go to 'File', select 'Save As', select 'Photoshop PDF' from the dropdown menu and click 'Save'.
In Adobe Indesign, go to 'File', select 'Export', choose 'Adobe PDF' from the dropdown menu and click 'Save'.
You can also convert your file for free using Smallpdf.com.