Report a Concern
Vector Alert (formerly SafeSchools Alert) is the District's tip reporting system that allows students, parents, staff and community members to confidentially submit concerns regarding safety, harassment, intimidation, and bullying to district administration. Reports may be submitted anonymously.
BEFORE submitting a tip, please see our Who to Contact page for simple guidance on who to contact with questions, concerns, or positive feedback regarding your child, your child's school, or the district.
- You can submit online through the Vector Alert website.
- You can submit via phone by either texting or calling 509-956-4580.
- You can submit via email.
Note: This is an automated system and tips are not reviewed immediately by district personnel. Tips are generally reviewed within one business day of submission. If your tip is in regards to an immediate danger or a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- What is Vector Alert?
- Why does my school need Vector Alert?
- What types of tips can I submit?
- Can I submit tips in a language other than English?
- How do I submit tips?
- Who gets my tips?
- I'm unsure if the district has received my tip, what should I do?
- Can I follow up or provide additional information on a tip after it has been submitted?
- My question on the tip line was not addressed in the above FAQs – who can I contact for help?