To report an emergency at one of our schools or facilities, first call 911, then report it to our main office at 509-547-2510. Please check our district homepage for Emergency Alert notices.
In the event of a snowstorm, windstorm, earthquake, threat to campus or other emergency event, Pasco School District will implement safety procedures and may change school start or dismissal times for student safety.
Here are the ways we communicate emergency information:
- Email notifications. Please provide the school with your current email address or update it in PowerSchool.
- Automated phone calls and text messages. Please provide your school with current telephone numbers to reach you and other emergency contacts or update this information in PowerSchool.
- Announcements on district and school websites.
- Announcements on social media. Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Announcements on TV and radio.
3412 Stearman Ave.
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm