This page on our website has videos that are helpful on the core 4 resources. Zoom, Teams, Flipgrid, and One Note Class Notebook. This page on our website also shows how to access Collections, Think Central and Agile Mind.
ALL teachers will be sending out their Zoom invites on Teams (our home base). Please see the video attached to learn how to access your My apps and Teams.
What is the difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous?
- Synchronous time is when you are meeting with your teacher and peers on ZOOM.
- Asynchronous is time when you are reviewing content and completing assignments on your own.
- Each week you will have both synchronous and asynchronous learning for each class.
What are Office Hours?
- All of you Teachers are available on ZOOM during office hours.
- Office hours are from 2:30-3:20 daily M-F
- Office hours are for students and parents access
- This time is for you to gain support.
- Reminder! This is a public forum, email might be more appropriate for personal information like grades.
Where and when do I pick up my students laptop?
- Contact the school's office at 509-547-4542. If you are 8th grade, you are still using the same laptop you had last year.
How do I communicate with my teachers?
The best way to communicate with your teacher is by email.
How do I access my e-mail? How do I start an email?
How do I use my One Drive?
One Note/Class Notebook
How to access One Note/Class Notebook (Click the red link)
How to add a page and how to type
How do I draw in my Class Notebook?
How do I use the Dictate tool in my Class Notebook
How do I upload my own notes in my Class Notebook
How do I use Immersive Reader and why?
Check out our in depth video video about Immersive Reader and how you can use it to communicate with your teachers. It's also a great tool for forms that aren't in your preferred language!