The information on this page has been updated for the 2023-24 school year.
On May 30, 2023, the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) updated its COVID-19 guidance for schools and childcare. As part of Pasco School District's ongoing commitment to the wellbeing of our students, staff, families, visitors and volunteers, the district will use this guidance and related district procedures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, limit outbreaks and minimize disruptions to school life.
- Guidance to Prevent and Respond to COVID-19 in K-12 Schools and Child Cares (updated 05/30/23)
- COVID-19 Symptom and Exposure Flowchart for Schools & Child Care (updated 02/06/23) | Use this flowchart to determine what to do if your student has been exposed to or has tested positive for COVID-19
- DOH Isolation Calculator | In addition to the flowchart linked above, use this online calculator to determine when to discontinue isolation and to return to school after a positive COVID-19 test.
- DOH What to do if you test positive for COVID-19 (updated 05/10/23) | Additional information and guidance can be found
- Additional Languages Available from DOH: Amharic, Arabic, Burmese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Chuukese, Dari, Farsi, French, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Japanese, Karen, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Malayalam, Mam, Marathi, Marshallese, Mixteco Bajo, Nepali, Oromo, Pashto, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese