Chiawana High School
Incoming Freshman Registration Information for Chiawana High School
Hello future Chiawana Riverhawks. We are now in the process of signing up for your 9th grade classes and want to make sure you have the information needed to complete this process. Here are a few simple steps to register for next year's classes.
Please be sure to complete this by February 19th or your classes may be chosen for you. If you have any questions through this process you can attend our question-and-answer night on February 16th or you can email the high school counseling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chiawana Incoming 9th Grade Registration Steps
- Go to Chiawana’s Registration 2021-22 web page. https://www.psd1.org/domain/1979
- Parents, watch the 8thGrade Parent Information video.
- Students, watch the 8thGrade student ‘Welcome to High School’video.
- Look through the PSD Course Guidebook to read about different courses available.
- Download the Class of 2025 Registration Sheet and fill out.
- Watch the “How to Register Yourself Using Powerschool Tutorial” video to see step by step directions on how to submit your course requests on Powerschool.
- Go on your Powerschool student page (where you can see your current attendance/grades) and register yourself!
- After your requests have been accepted in Powerschool, email a copy of your filled out Class of 2025 Registration Sheet to email@example.com
GOOD JOB – YOU DID IT!!
Join us on Tuesday, February 16 from 6 - 7:00PM
Incoming 9th Grade Q&A Night
Pasco High School
Course Registration for 21/22 School Year for Incoming 9th Grade Students
Please review the video and complete the Microsoft Form located under the Register for 9th Grade Class of 2025 page by February 19.
Visit Pasco High Schools Registration Page at https://www.psd1.org/Page/12352
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact Pasco High School counseling office at 547-5581 ext. 3801
Incoming 9th Grade - Welcome and Registration Video
PHS 9th Grade Registration Form