Are you interested in computers, science, or math? If you answered yes, then you should be a part of Career-Connect Tech Washington! This innovative high school program will prepare students for future careers and provide meaningful connections to college and industry.
Who is Eligible?
This program is available to 8th grade students entering their freshman year in the Pasco School District.
- Redesigned High School Experience: The model restructures multiple aspects of schooling, including curriculum, instructional practices, faculty roles, support structures, the daily/weekly schedule, and long-term goals for students.
- Focus on College Degrees: Every student will be provided with a pathway to an industry-related degree. Students and teachers tackle both academic and personal standards needed to succeed in college, and college coursework is integrated throughout the program.
- Focus on Careers: Students are supported by employer partners who provide mentoring, opportunities for workplace visits, job-shadowing, and internships so they are prepared to successfully enter high-demand careers upon graduation.
- Diverse Student Body: The program is offered to all students, with a focus on providing equitable opportunities for students from low-income families, first-generation college students, English Language Learners, students with disabilities, and students of color.
- Shared Decision-Marking: Students will have opportunities to develop and sustain healthy partnerships with and among the school district, college, and one or more major employer, providing a seamless transition for students between high school, college, and future career.
Apply today by completing the online application. Also, be sure to mark the interest box on your high school registration form and our staff will contact you with more details.