Mrs. Cahoon - Health/Fitness Teacher
Phone: 509- 543-6701 Ext 3307
- Mon-Thurs - 3:20 P.M - 3:30 P.M or by appointment
- I have 5 great sons, a fabulous daughter, two-loving dogs, and a "superman" husband! I have run two marathons and at least 10 half- marathons. I love morning walks/runs to watch the sunrise especially along the river.
- I am a firm believer in striving to live a "Total Health" lifestyle. This means trying to be socially, emotionally/mentally, and physically healthy. I always encourage students to make choices that are healthful!
- B.S. in Elementary Education from Brigham Young University
- M.S. In Learning and Technology from Western Governers University
- E.L.L. endorsement from Washington State University