Mrs. Beckley, SPED PIXeL & iPAL Teacher
Phone: 509-543-6701 Ext 2537
- Email: M-F - 7:50 A.M - 3:20 P.M
- Zoom: M-F - 2:45 P.M - 3:20 P.M
My husband, Beau and I have been married for 18 years. We have four kids, 3 boys and a girl. Ben is a 10th grader at Delta High School and just got his drivers’ license!! YAY! Ethan is an 8th grader at HomeLink in Richland and loves all things mechanical/taking things apart. Hayden (my daughter) is in 4th grade at Livingston Elementary and loves art/is an amazing artist. Mason is my baby and is in 2nd grade at Livingston. He loves building Legos and playing Roblox and Minecraft. I love painting, DIY, the TV show Friends, and coffee…not necessarily in that order.
- Bachelors in Social Work from Eastern Washington University
- Masters in Business Administration from City University
- Teacher Certification in SPED and MS ELA