Pasco School District believes the student learning experiences should extend beyond our classrooms. Extracurricular activities allow our student-athletes to explore different responsibilities, disciplines and develop skills that might not always be taught within the core-teaching curriculum. In support of this belief, we offer a wide variety of extracurricular options.
Stevens has a energetic and robust athletic program geared to develop exceptional student-athletes. Our committed and enthusiastic coaches seek to build and spark motivation in our student-athletes to excel in honesty, sportmanship, teamwork, and individual skill development. Collectively, we can ensure that sucess is a foreseeable goal in each child's Stevens experience.
Stevens Athletics 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Stevens Middle School Online Athletics Registration. Bienvenido al registro de atletismo en línea de la escuela secundaria Stevens.
Before any athlete can participate in sports, the following requirements must be met:
1. All students must turn in a copy of their most recent PHYSICAL to the Athletic Office prior to the first day practice. Physicals are good for 24 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in. Todos los estudiantes deben entregar una copia de su FÍSICO más reciente a la Oficina Atlética antes del primer día de práctica. Los exámenes físicos son válidos por 24 meses a partir de la fecha del examen. A los estudiantes con exámenes físicos caducados no se les permitirá participar en prácticas o juegos hasta que se entregue un nuevo examen físico.
2. Current $20 ASB (may be purchased starting in August at the Stevens Main Office) or on www.schoolpay.com. $20 ASB actual (puede comprarse a partir de agosto en la Oficina Principal de Stevens) o en www.schoolpay.com.
4. Earn and continue to earn a minimum of a 2.0 GPA and be passing five out of six classes. Gane y continúe ganando un mínimo de 2.0 GPA y aprobará cinco de seis clases.
Parents/Guardians are responsible for filling out the Family ID registration form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications, and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department and Coaches. Los padres / tutores son responsables de completar la registracion de Family ID completamente y asegurarse de que toda la información médica relacionada con la salud de su hijo, inquietudes médicas, lesiones, medicamentos y alergias se informe al Departamento de Deportes y a los entrenadores.
Fall Sports Season (~August 18 - October 15) Football, Girls Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Cross Country
Winter I Sports Season (~October 19 - December 17) Boys Basketball, Dance
Winter II Sports Season (~January 4 - March 11) Girls Basketball, Girls & Boys Wrestling
Spring Sports Season (~March 22 - May 27) Baseball, Softball, Girls & Boys Tennis, Girls & Boys Track
Registration for each season will close on the Friday after the season has started.
To participate in interscholastic sports, you must have the following:
1. A current ASB card from the middle schools. Obtain your ASB through School Pay here www.psd1.org/Page/10311
2. A medical physical within the past 2 years performed by a certified physician.
3. Medical insurance (This can be your own or one available through the school).
4. A completed athletic packet.
5. A minimum GPA of 2.0 and be passing at least five subjects.
6. A signed emergency card.
7. As of June, be 15 years of age or younger.Use the online athletic registration forms! Click the button below.Stevens Athletic Director