PHSWELCOME BACK....PASCO BULLDOGS!!!REMINDER ...we are not able to take any over the phone CARD transactions.Schoolpay access available to pay fines, ASB, Device protection plan and Band Rental instrument.Parking Pass... NO LONGER on line.To receive a Parking pass you must fill out Parking application, BRING IN drivers license and current proof of insurance.
To Create Account for Schoolpay:
1.Obtain temporary Log-In information through PHS Student Servies.
3. Under “Student’s & Families” click “Parent Portal” then “Pasco Parent login to PowerSchool.” Click on Create Account and then the Blue Create Account to get started. Fill in the information. (Each student in the district has specific temporary Parent usernames and passwords.)All students entered will now be linked to one Parent username and password
2,Under Student’s & Families click Parent Portal then Pasco Parent login to PowerSchool.Log in using the created account. (Parent Portal)...Or mid page in the middle click Parent Portal then Pasco Parent login to PowerSchool.Fines/Fees:
PURPLE is not just a color, It's our TRADITION!
- All fines and fees are visible on the School Payments screen.
- Fines and fees are Open and can be paid in partial payments to pay them down.
- All Pasco School District student Library Fines and all other Patron fines/fees are housed in Destiny and imported to School Pay once daily. Please allow 24 hours for any cleared or assessed fines to show.
LET YOUR THOUGHTS BE HEARD...
You can express your thoughts and visions with the ASB!
You can reach the ASB officers and or Leadership Class during 6th and 7th hour in the Student Mall. You may also reach the ASB by emailing Mr. Dustin Lamb (ASB Advisor). Please don't hesitate to express your thoughts and concerns.
PHS LEADERSHIP CLASS
1108 N. 10th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
(509) 547-5581 ext.3872NEW ....ASB OFFICE HOURS7:30 TO 1:30PLEASE CALL (509) 547-5581 ext.3565 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS