9th-12th Grade McGraw Hill Health
Glencoe Health provides high-school students with age-appropriate content that aligns with the National Health Education Standards to help them become health-literate individuals. This research-based program focuses on the development and application of critical knowledge and skills during a crucial period in students’ lives.
Glencoe Health also emphasizes social and emotional skills while exploring up-to-date information and statistics on timely, relevant topics like:
• COVID-19 Pandemic and other communicable diseases.
• Latest MyPlate guidelines and nutrition label updates.
• Alcohol and drugs (including opioid and heroin abuse).
• Tobacco use, e-cigarettes, and vaping.
• Cyberbullying, privacy, and online harassment