Welcome to Pasco School District
We are thrilled to welcome you to Pasco schools. Whether you're a new student living in Pasco, or a student coming from another school district, we are here to make the enrollment process as smooth as possible. Please follow the steps below to get started.
Find Your School
Find your child's school by searching our boundary maps.
If you want your child to attend a school outside of your boundary school, please first enroll in your boundary school and then fill out the appropriate Transfer Request Form.
If you have a preschool aged child, including a 4-year-old you would like to be considered for our Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program, please visit our Early Learning & Preschool webpage.
If your child has been accepted into a preschool or TK program, please skip to step 3.
Gather Required Documents
You will need to upload the following information to enroll your child for school:
- Age Verification: All children must be at least 5 years old by August 31 of the current school year. This may be a birth certificate, hospital certificate, adoption record, affidavit from a parent, passport, previously verified school records, or any other documents permitted by law showing date of birth and name.
- Proof of Residence: This may be a current utility bill (water, electrical, garbage), current rental/lease statement, income tax return statement, or proof of home ownership (including a mortgage statement).
- Immunization Records: Make sure that you child is current on required immunizations.
- List of Allergies and Current Medications
You will be required to upload all documents when you enroll. Standard file types accepted include PDF, JPEG and PNG.
New Students for 2023-24 School Year
1. Visit our enrollment website and create an account (you'll need an email address). If you need to create an email account, visit the Google website.
2. Once logged in, click on 'New Student Registration' and add your student. Once your student is added, you'll be asked to complete demographic, family, medical, and emergency information. Once completed, review your completed registration and click 'Submit'.
Enrolling more than one child? We recommend you complete and submit one child's enrollment and then start another. This will allow you to copy selected family information, which will save you time!
- Students who return to the district within the same school year do need to re-enroll.
- Current students moving up from Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) to kindergarten, elementary to middle school or middle school to high school, are automatically enrolled to their boundary school. There is no need to re-enroll.
If you want your child to attend another school within or outside of Pasco School District boundaries, visit our Transfer Requests webpage.